This is one of those things that I make when I don't feel like cooking something difficult and I have a bunch of odds & ends in my fridge. These ingredients are staples in our house.
Use It Up Pizza
1 package crescent rolls (garlic flavor work great too!)
6-7 deli slices of ham, diced
6-7 deli slices of turkey, diced
Diced red pepper
Diced green pepper
Diced red onion
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Veggie cream cheese (softened)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (or whatever it says on a crescent roll package.
2. On a baking sheet, roll out the crescent rolls into a rectangle and press the seams together.
3. Take about 3 tablespoons of veggie cream cheese and spread it thinly onto the rolls. Drizzle a little italian dressing around and spread it out.
4. Top with handfuls of shredded cheese, the meats, and the peppers.
5. Pop into the oven for about 8 minutes. Remove and top with the red onions. Put back in the oven for another 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cut into 6 slices and serve. Yummy and quick!