I wanted to make some punch for my work's Halloween party and this was perfect. It tasted good and it was really easy to make.
Serves: A party
Approx 120 calories per 8 oz serving
- 1 12 ounce can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite, 7-up, or gingerale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- (optional) gummy worms, frozen strawberries, plastic spiders, plastic eyeballs, dry ice
- green food coloring if desired
- Mix limeade and Sprite (or 7-up, gingerale) in a punch bowl.
- Add lime sherbet by the spoonfuls.
- Garnish with gummy worms, plastic spiders and eyeballs, or frozen strawberries (witch hearts) is desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip 1: For a spooky fog effect take two bowls, one large and one slightly smaller, and fill the larger one with hot water and dry ice. Place the smaller bowl in the larger bowl and fill with swamp juice.
- Tip 2: To make the punch slushy place your Sprite in the freezer until it gets slightly frozen before adding it in.