Ok so I was mad, the dinner I planned on making tonight was gonna take a lot longer than I expected (since when does asian food take over an hour!?) so I tried out these nuggets from Lindsay . Lindsay, Molly, and Stephanie all gave them thumbs up. I thought they were pretty good... a little sticky and honey tasting for me personally. But they were easy and quick. Thanks girls.
Oven Fried Honey Chicken Nuggets
Serves: 2 the way I made it
* 1/2 cup honey
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 1/2 cups dried bread crumbs (I used Panko)
* Appx 1 lb fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces (I used 2 regular sized chicken breasts)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil-lined baking pan large enough to hold all chicken pieces in one layer. (you will probably need a half sheet pan)
2. In shallow bowl, whisk together honey and vinegar. Set aside.
3. Place bread crumbs in a small saute pan and toast lightly over low heat for about 3-4 minutes until lightly golden brown. (I skipped the step.)
4. Pour bread crumbs a little at a time into separated bowl. Roll chicken pieces in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs; place in pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly. (I baked at 400 for 25 minutes)