Thursday, December 11, 2008
Pizza Blobs (haha)
Ok so these are nothing fancy, but I just got home from grocery shopping and I needed to make something quick that didn't require a lot of brainpower.
1. Preheat the oven to 25 degrees less that what it says on your tube of pizza crust dough.
2. Open a tube of pizza crust dough (by the crescent rolls at the store) and cut into 3 or 4 rectangles. On a cookie sheet, lay them out so half hangs off the pan. Slightly flatten the part on the pan so you have room for toppings.
3. Mound up your toppings on half of each rectangle. We used diced green and red peppers, onion, pepperoni, mushrooms, pineapple, and minced garlic. Add some shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Fold over the crust and pinch the seams together. It doesn't need to be pretty.
5. Bake about as long as it says to on the tube. Probably around 15 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and rub a stick of butter all over the top crust and sprinkle on some parm, mozz, and italian seasonings. Pop back in the oven for about 2 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, dump some prepared pizza sauce on a plate and microwave until steaming hot (like 45 seconds). Remove blobs from the oven and place one on top of the sauce and serve.