Thursday, December 11, 2008
It's crockpot time!! This is another quick and easy one. It wasn't phenomenal, but it was tasty and so welcoming to come home to. I think next time I will use some velveeta or cheese soup to thicken it up.
1. In a lightly oil sprayed crockpot, place 2 medium to large frozen chicken breasts.
2. In a bowl combine the following: 1 can broccoli cheese condensed soup, 1 cup milk, 1/2 sweet onion (diced), 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt. Pour over the chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low all day while at work. Do not stir it, it will break the chicken up.
4. When you get home, boil some water and cook up about 3 handfuls of medium egg noodles. Drain.
5. Serve chicken and sauce over noodles.