Sunday, December 21, 2008
1. Get the rice going and immediately start on everything else.
2. I used the medium/large sized frozen shrimp THAWED that come like 55 to a bag with the tails still on. I had about half a bag left.
3. Put out 2 paper plates and 1 small bowl. On the first plate mix the following (adjustments may be made for the amount of shrimp you have to do):
-3 tablespoons of flour
-3 tsp cayenne pepper
-2 tsp black pepper
-3 tsp garlic salt
In the bowl, beat 2 eggs. On the second plate dump some Panko bread crumbs. Now you have an assembly line!
4. Heat up some veggie oil in a large skillet. Do not use olive oil for this. You want enough oil so it just about covers the entire bottom of the pan thinly.
5. Take a shrimp, dunk it in the flour mixture, then the egg, then the panko. Carefully put in the skillet. Repeat as necessary.
6. Fry each side about 2-3 minutes til golden brown.
7. Now your rice should be done. Serve together. No dipping sauce needed. YUM!