Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cookie Dough Dip


This came from my friend Jill. Makes a fabulous snacky appetizer! I really like the variation I came up with, but the party was split 50/50 on which was their fave.

Cookie Dough Dip
Serves: a party

1. Take a 8 oz block of (reduced fat) cream cheese and a stick of butter out to soften.

2. In a stand mixer (or a hand mixer and bowl) beat together the following:
-cream cheese and butter
-3/4 cup powdered sugar
-1 Tablespoon vanilla extract (not that imitation crap)

3. Stir in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips. Chill and serve with graham cracker sticks (or graham crackers or vanilla wafers).

VARIATION:
Do everything above but add 1/4 cup of peanut butter in step #2. Then change the chocolate chips to 1 cup of peanut butter chips.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOh I like the sounds of this one, people will heart this!

Since I can't Knot at work I'm finding other ways to keep myself entertained here and blog stalking will have to become one of them this week....!!!

KaitCav said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.