Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cordon Crockpot


I had a bunch of stuff laying around the house and I figured... ehh I bet if I threw them all together it would taste good.... and man did it! I was pretty happy with this randomness. Matt isn't a huge ham fan, but he still liked it.

Cordon Crockpot
Serves: 3-4

1. Lightly spray oil in your crockpot. Place 2 medium sized frozen chicken breasts in. Sprinkle on about 5-6 oz of julienne or diced ham chunks- which does not mean deli slices (I am lazy and buy the pre cut up stuff by the deli meats). Dump on a can of cream of chicken soup and a few splashes of chicken broth. I am sure milk could be used if you don't want to open up a container of broth.

2. Cover and cook on low all day.

3. When you get home, break up the chicken so its all shredded. Throw in about 4 oz cubed swiss cheese and a few cranks on your pepper grinder. Stir. Recover and cook for another hour or until the cheese is all melty and delish.

4. Serve. We had it with green beans, bisquits, and pineapple.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

mmmmmmmm sounds delicious!!