Green Bean Casserole
1. When you have about 40 minutes left on the chicken, take out a pan around 8x8 size.
2. Open and drain 2 cans of french style green beans and put into pan.
3. Put a whole can of cream of mushroom soup and a few splashes of milk onto the beans until you can get it mixed and creamy.
4. Get crazy with the salt and pepper.
5. Optional: Tear up 2-3 slices of american cheese or a few small cubes of velveeta and mix them in.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Take out and add French's French Fried Onions to the top and pop back in for 5 minutes.