This is one of my all time favorite things to feed my guests! So easy and addicting. I brought this to a get together night and forgot to take a picture.... but a cheesy spoon laying next to the crock pot is the most common sight to see with this recipe, so this picture is only appropriate.
Chili Cheese Dip
1. Get your crock pot heating up on high.
2. Throw in the following:
- 1- 8oz bar of cream cheese, reduced/fat free works too
- 1 can of Hormel Hot no bean chili
- 1-16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
- 1- 2 pound brick of Velveeta, cubed
3. Stirring occasionally, heat until melty and combined. Warning, this could take an hour.
4. Reduce heat to low and serve with tortilla chips (2 regular sized bags). Make sure you set out a paper plate for the spoon, this gets messy!