Eat your veggies!! You know you want to. We had ours with roast beef and mashed potatoes (nope, didn't make those haha).
Peas and Carrots
1. Bring a medium/large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
2. Add 2 cups of sliced carrots. I like to use leftover cut up carrot sticks or whole baby matchstick carrots. Boil for 7 minutes.
3. Add 1/2 pound of snow peas (trim off the tips first). Boil for 3 minutes.
4. Drain and set aside veggies.
5. In the same pan, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Then add 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch to thicken. Return veggies to the pan and stir in 2 tablespoons honey. Cook over medium heat until heated thru.
6. Eat 'em!