Friday, January 27, 2012

Laughing Cow Alfredo Sauce

Generic photo of alfredo since I was too lazy to take a picture myself


I thought this was good... I may have added a little more parm and an extra wedge of cheese... and a crap ton of black pepper.  Matt wasn't a huge fan.  But this was easy.  I will say the serving size is small in our house and it really doesn't save that many calories over a jarred sauce and it is more expensive.... hmmm, I am not selling you on this recipe am I... oh well.

Laughing Cow Alfredo Sauce 
Serves: 2
Calories:  About 185


3 wedges Laughing Cow Light Creamy Garlic & Herb
1/2 cup Skim Milk
1 Tbsp reduced fat Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Tbsp Molly McButter (I used 2 Tb real butter)
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

In medium sized saucepan, combine all ingredients over a low heat, until everything is melted and is velvety smooth (approximately 20 minutes). Serve immediately over hot cooked pasta of your choice .

No comments: