Tuesday, February 3, 2009
1. Preheat oven to whatever the frozen wings say. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with Pam.
2. Rinse and pat dry 18 wing sections.
3. In a large plastic baggie, mix together 3/4 cup flour, palmful of oregano, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp cayenne pepper. Toss the wings into the bag and coat with the flour mixture. If you have the time it is best to let the wings sit for an hour before proceeding, but I didn't.
4. In a large bowl, pour about 1/3-1/2 bottle of Franks buffalo sauce and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. With tongs place each flour coated wing in the sauce to coat. Place on the cookie sheet. Repeat as necessary.
5. Bake according to bag directions... about 50 minutes if frozen turning halfway thru cooking. Broil for the last 5ish minutes. Watch carefully or they could burn.
6. In a new bowl, dump some more sauce in and toss the hot wings in and coat them. Ta da! Wings!