If you haven't guessed by now, we love spicy food and I pretty much start to salivate when I hear anything about Frank's Cayenne Sauces. This was easy and freaking delish. If you hate spicy food, you are reading the wrong blog!
Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Serves: 1 sandwich per person
1. In a skillet, heat some vegetable oil (just cover the bottom of the pan) over medium-high. Olive oil is not appropriate for this recipe.
2. In a large plastic baggy, throw in some italian seasoned bread crumbs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika.
3. Take thinly sliced chicken breasts and toss them into the bag and make sure they are evenly coated. You really don't need to do anything to them first, the breasts should be moist enough to pick up just a little bit of the seasoned mix.
4. Place breasts into heated oil and cook about 3 minutes per side, or until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Meanwhile, slice up some red onions, cheese (we used pepperjack), and lettuce and toast a hamburger bun. Also, take a small plate and pour out some Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce.
6. After chicken is cooked, pat with a paper towel (careful not to burn yourself!). Place on the sauced plate and flip over to coat both sides heavily. Any remaining sauce feel free to dump right onto your sandwich... I know I did!
7. Assemble sandwich and grab a big glass of milk to go with it!