Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not my favorites, but they could be yours

So I have been trying a lot of recipes off of Pinterest lately with varying degrees of success.  Rather than making individual posts about these, I am just going to list a few recipes that were decent but didn't knock my socks off.  However, other people liked them so they can't be complete disasters =)



Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
I didn't really do THIS recipe, I just make a grilled cheese with bacon, jalapeno, cream cheese, and cheddar and it was just fine.

Linguine with Garlicky Bread Crumbs 
This one was just so bland.

We realized that neither of us are big fans of balsamic, so if you are then you should try this.

Italian-Style Stuffed Red Peppers
I was not a fan, just sooo much bell pepper.  Matt liked them better leftover.
Sorry Paula, this was a snooze.  I'm sure it could be saved with a gallon more hot sauce.

I made a few other recipes but they were good enough to get their own post with my notes so I can make them again in the future.

No comments: